Can't decide what to get for the bicycle riders in your life? Have no fear - we're here to help.
(P.S. All products available at Gladys, of course.)
Little packages that make for big smiles.
- Knog Bike Lights- Adorable, multi-colored lights that add just a touch more fun (and safety) to any bicycle they live on.
- Portland Design Works 'Bird Cage' Water Bottle Cage- Embrace the Portland stereotype and and 'put a bird on it'.
- Crane Bicycle Bells- Classic, lovely design that produces the perfect "ding".
Support your local makers.
- Double Darn Wool Cycling Caps- Keep your noggin' warm and stylish.
- North St Bags- Locally-designed and sewn panniers and convertible backpacks.
- Taking the Lane Press- Run by Elly Blue, Bikenomics expert and publisher of feminist non-fiction about bicyling.
Awesome gals making awesome products.
- PoCampo Bags- Practical and stylish bags that are designed to transition beautifully from your commute to your office.
- Sweet Spot Skirts- Fun and flirty coverup skirts, made locally and loved everywhere.
- Vespertine- Fashionable reflective gear to keep you safe a lookin' good.
Feel Good Gifts.
Everyone deserves a bike that feels good to ride.
- Bicycle Fitting- Walk in with a bike that kinda-sorta-okay-not-really fits and leave feeling better than ever before. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
- Saddle Library Card- Gladys Bikes offers a 'Saddle Library' for our customers, so that you can try different models out before deciding on your perfect match.